- 2-3 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Onion, julienned
- 5 Stalks Celery, Asian bias cut, leaves removed
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, large dice
- 10 Button Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ Cup Chipotle Sauce, Paleo Nick’s Recipe or Herdez Brand
- ½ Bunch Cilantro, chiffonade
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- ½ Cup Scallions, extreme Asian bias cut
- 5 in 5 for 5 Mayo (add granulated or fresh garlic to make aioli)
- 12 Each Mini Meatballs, Nick’s Recipe
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat.
- Season skin side of chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to pan and place chicken in oil, seasoned side down.
- Add minced garlic and distribute throughout exposed oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, while seasoning top side of chicken with salt and pepper. Then turn over.
- Add onions and celery and cover with lid or second sauté pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and sauté/flip food a few times, then add chipotle sauce and cover with lid for final 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Remove lid, add cilantro and sauté to distribute.
- Remove pan from burner and place 2-3 chicken thighs on each plate. Garnish with aioli, mini meatballs, feta(optional), and scallions and enjoy. Bon Appetit!
- This dish can be refrigerated for up to 6 days or frozen for up to 6 months, just don’t freeze the aioli with it…
“Keep It Paleo!”